4 Feb 2018
Get involved in our busy City…
The BID are going to be really busy this year with so much happening in our City Centre! We’ll be supporting all of these events. Don’t forget if you have an event you would like us to support please get in touch here.
- Pancake race and activities on Tuesday 13th February.
- Herts Big Weekend
- Sustainable St Albans week – 21st to 29th April.
- Interior Design Event
- Museum Opening
- Film Festival – 26th June – 1st July
- The Alban Weekend – 23rd – 24th June
- St Albans Food and Drink festival – 26th September – 8th October.
- Heritage Open Days
- Centenary of the end of WW1
- Christmas Events
Annual Update Meeting – 6th March 8.30am to 10.30am
Come and find out about our plans for Year Two over a coffee and pastry at the Beech House! Click here to register. It’s free and spaces are limited to two per business.
We look forward to seeing you there!
Waste Management Review
As a response to many businesses raising concerns over waste management, we will be working with an innovative Social Enterprise company called Hubbub, to review our City’s waste challenges. Over the next few months Hubbub will be in St Albans to understand the issues from our businesses.Your input is vital! For further information and to get involved please email here.
Local Business News…
- We’d like to welcome newly refurbished Torrington Hall to St Albans, we wish them the best of luck with their luxury accommodation venture.
- Visionary Accountants are holding a business planning presentation on February 22nd, click here to register for free.
- Stuck for parking? Check out justpark.com. Offering both short- stay and long term parking options.