4 Mar 2018
Annual Update Meeting,
The Beech House,
6th March 8.30am to 10.30am
Come along and enjoy free tea, coffee and pastries as you hear about your BID’s achievements in its First Year and plans for Year Two.
Click here to register. It’s free and spaces are limited to two per business.
We look forward to seeing you there!
This is a great opportunity to meet other BID members as well as your BID team, and to chat to us about any queries, issues or projects we may be able to look into and support.
Annual Report – Year 1 2017/2018
We’re sending out a copy of the BID’s Annual Report to all businesses in the BID area. If you have yet to receive your copy, you can view this on the BID website here.
If you have any feedback we would love to hear from you.
As we start our second year in April, St Albans Council, who collect the levy on our behalf, will shortly be sending out new levy payment notices via the post.
Looking to reduce your operating costs?
- Utilitrack, a utilities consultancy company, will check your current utilities, telecoms and broadband tariffs, to see if they can save you money, through finding cheaper alternatives. For more information click here.
- Low Carbon Workspaces offer grants between £1,000 – £5,000, to eligible small and medium sized businesses, who have project(s) that will help reduce energy consumption, waste, water and vehicle fuel costs. Click here to see if you’re eligible.
Local Business News…
- Community Central offer local businesses the opportunity to give back to the community by offering a variety of different volunteering opportunities. For more information click here.
- Herts BIG Weekend – ticket ballot now open, click here for more details.
- With Easter on the horizon why not pop into the the Abbot’s Kitchen at the Cathedral and get an Alban Bun…
- See you on the 6th March for our Annual Update Meeting!