2 May 2019
Events 2019 – Dates for your Diary!
- Sustainable St Albans Market Takeover – Sunday 19th May (for more information on #SustFest2019 events visit this link.
- Time Turn Festival – Sunday 22nd September
- Gin & Jazz – Friday 4th October
- Halloween ‘Spooky Spectacular’ – Thursday 31st October
- Christmas – TBC
- Alban Street Festival – Sunday 23rd June
- St Albans Roman Festival – Friday 21st – Sunday 30th June
- UK’s Strongest Man – Friday 26th – Sunday 28th July
- ‘Pub in the Park’ – Friday 13th – Sunday 15th September
- Food and Drink ‘Feastival’ – TBC
- Christmas Lights Switch On – TBC
St Albans Business Festival 2019 – Monday 3rd June – Friday 7th June
The St Albans District Chamber of Commerce is arranging an exciting programme of business events across this week.
The purpose of the business festival is to provide a numerous and diverse range of networking opportunities for the business community. The Chamber will be working with many partners during this week, delivering an impressive schedule so keep your diary free for this exciting and dynamic week in business!
To book your places and view the full programme of events please click these links:
Film Festival ticket offer!
Tuesday 25th June – Sunday 7th July
Free Comic Book Day- Saturday 4th May! Fancy a free comic?!
Chaos City Comics is taking part in the Free Comic Book Day this Saturday May 4th! Come along and enjoy complimentary comics (whilst stocks last) Doors open at 10am…
Christopher Place – Street Food Market – 2nd Friday of every month!
This exciting new foodie experience will be held at Christopher Place on the 2nd Friday of every month, starting on Friday May 10th! Perfect for an end of the week treat! Enjoy!
Special Markets – St Peters St – Summertime
From the regular Charter Market every Wednesday and Saturday, to French, Vintage and Sustainable, enjoy a variety of Market experiences this Summer.
Click this link to find out what’s on and when!
HERTFORDSHIRE FESTIVAL OF MUSIC 2019 – Thursday 13 – Sunday 23 June 2019
The Hertfordshire Festival of Music is an annual summer celebration of classical music, based in the historic and attractive county town of Hertford during the long, warm days of midsummer.
St Peter’s Church at the top of St Peter’s St is hosting the ZRI: ‘Adventures with Charlie Chaplin’ concert on Monday 17th June at 7:30pm.