17 Mar 2020
We are here to help you do your business better
Business Improvement Districts are business-led partnerships which are created through a ballot process to deliver additional services to local businesses. They can be a powerful tool for directly involving local businesses in local activities and allow the business community and local authorities to work together to improve the local trading environment. St Albans BID is a compulsory levy since it was passed by a majority ballot in November 2016. Please see our FAQs for more information about how that process took place and what you can do next to make the most of your investment in the City of St Albans. We are determined to deliver a return on business investment through a series of events, activities, interventions and projects that are relevant, supportive, sustainable and quantifiable in its five year term.
Ways to find out more and get involved…
- Have a look at the projects here, summarised under the headings of ALBAN: Appearance, Leisure, Business, Awareness and Network.
- Check out the latest newsletter for what has been happening at the BID and what is relevant for you and your business.
- Get involved, volunteer, join as an associate member, co-sponsor events, apply for potential funding for footfall initiatives, speak to us to explore ideas.
- Follow us on Social Media.
- Get your business on the shop directory of the EnjoyStAlbans.com visitor site and apply for a merchant login to add your own events and offers, apply here.
Keep in touch and help us to help you.